Recently 7News Gold Coast interviewed Azura Griffen, Sales Director of Marquee, on the latest project to hit the market, ‘One Cannes’.
‘One Cannes’ is Marquee Development Partners’ seventh project on the Gold Coast and follows the successful ‘Cannes Waterfront Living’ – the fastest selling development on the Gold Coast in 2020. Marquee have become pioneers of the luxury downsizer apartment market on the Gold Coast – after conducting market feedback and over $400 million sales later, they’ve perfected the art of what the modern day, downsizing owner occupier wants and the new $80 million ‘One Cannes’ project delivers just that.
‘One Cannes’ – situated in a secluded, leafy dress circle enclave – will comprise 81 luxurious, lifestyle-focussed two and three-bedroom apartments, topped by three four-bedroom luxury penthouses with prices starting from the mid $600,000s to more than $3.5 million.
The 18-storey development includes an expansive 1,623 square metres of communal open space across the ground level and on the rooftop, reflecting modern times and a new normal in project designs with an emphasis on wellness and work/like balance.
The residents-only, French Riviera inspired 5-star resort style amenity will include:
- 25m infinity edge magnesium lap pool
- Poolside cabanas & sun beds
- Large scale gym with weights, cardio & more
- Yoga & reformer pilates studio
- Sunken rooftop lounge surrounded by water
- Large outdoor dining terrace with teppanyaki dining table
- Expansive private dining & kitchen
- Cannes Club – a luxury sports bar & lounge with billiards table
- First-class business lounge with a boardroom, private offices & meeting rooms