‘One Cannes’ is Marquee Development Partners’ seventh project on the Gold Coast and follows the successful ‘Cannes Waterfront Living’ – the fastest selling development on the Gold Coast in 2020. Marquee have become pioneers of the luxury downsizer apartment market on the Gold Coast – after conducting market feedback and over $400 million sales later, they’ve perfected the art of what the modern day, downsizing owner occupier wants and the new $80 million ‘One Cannes’ project delivers just that.
‘One Cannes’ – situated in a secluded, leafy dress circle enclave – will comprise 81 luxurious, lifestyle-focussed two and three-bedroom apartments, topped by three four-bedroom luxury penthouses with prices starting from the mid $600,000s to more than $3.5 million.
The 18-storey development includes an expansive 1,623 square metres of communal open space across the ground level and on the rooftop, reflecting modern times and a new normal in project designs with an emphasis on wellness and work/like balance.
The residents-only, French Riviera inspired 5-star resort style amenity will include:
- 25m infinity edge magnesium lap pool
- Poolside cabanas & sun beds
- Large scale gym with weights, cardio & more
- Yoga & reformer pilates studio
- Sunken rooftop lounge surrounded by water
- Large outdoor dining terrace with teppanyaki dining table
- Expansive private dining & kitchen
- Cannes Club – a luxury sports bar & lounge with billiards table
- First-class business lounge with a boardroom, private offices & meeting rooms